Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today's Thought and a Recipe

THOUGHT:

I dare all of you to try something that might be foreign to you: Before the world starts..before you have to wake and feed the kids, your spouse, your animals and yourself...go get alone and get quiet. Grab a cup of coffee or tea, go find a quiet spot and chill out. Don't watch the news, don't check your cell phone for calls and my goodness, Facebook is not going anywhere! What you focus on in the beginning of your day will set the course for the rest of it. Think about all the good things in your life (and if you live in America, you have thousands), think about future vacations, think about the day when you'll be financially free and can be a blessing to other people or just grab your favorite book and enjoy. I promise you that when you start the day right, you will feel lighter, less stressed and more prepared for your day.
             Don't believe me...try it, I dare you!!!


 RECIPE: Leftover Pizza

Anytime I can't figure out what to make for dinner, (or I kinda don't feel like cooking a big meal), I take leftovers...throw them on top of thin whole wheat wraps and shove them into the oven on 425 for about 10-15 minutes. This week, I had crazy veggies from all my Kabobs, so I made the family Thai Chicken Pizza. 
I used the Hoisin Sauce as a base, threw all the cooked chicken and veggies on top..cooked it up and chowed down...it was awesome..ENJOY!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment